14.4.2012

KT: Hello ~

olen käyttänyt tämän tekemiseen kaksi-kolme tuntia, joten kommentoithan? :)

tein kuvatarinan/shootin Evanescencen "Hello"-biisistä, se on ihana biisi. ♥

------------------

Playground schoolbell rings,

 again.

 Rain clouds come to play, again.

 Has no one told you, she's not breathing?

 Hello,

 I'm your mind, giving you someone to talk to..

 Hello.

 If I smile and don't believe..

 Soon I'll know, I'll wake, from this dream.

 Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken

 Hello,

 I'm the lie, living for you..

 ..so you can hide

 I don't cry.

 Suddenly I know,

 I'm not sleeping,

 Hello, I'm still here..

All that's left of yesterday...

------------------

x jotkut kuvat oli vaikea ottaa, kun ne aina heilahti
x pari salamalla otettua kuvaa piti ottaa
x kaks kuvaa heilahti, toivottavasti ne ei näy :I
x tykkäsin tehä tätä
x comments ?

11 kommenttia: